Members meet monthly on 2nd/4th Tuesdays, 7-9 pm, Angmering Community Centre. We warmly Welcome beginners or experienced users of digital cameras. Tutorials, Field Trips, Workshops, Monthly Themes, Displays using up to date equipment and a cuppa !
For more information, contact Ken Lewry ().
Phone: 01903 785467
In a friendly and supportive atmosphere these art courses are suitable for beginners and improvers.Intended to develop and improve observational drawing and painting skills.
For more information, contact Patricia Stefanski (Leader).
Art classes for all abilities with experienced Artist and Tutor Cat (adults)... www.catmclelland.com
For more information, contact Cat McLelland (Artist and Tutor).
East Preston Floral Club meet at 7:30pm the first Wednesday of each month (except January & August), for a flower arranging demonstration, competition, flower raffle and lottery, plus tea or coffee, at the Conservative Hall, Sea Road, East Preston.
For more information, contact Lin Stevens (Secretary).
Founded in 1931, the FADS meet at the Ferring Village Hall. There are 3 productions in March, June and November and rehearsals start about 3 months before performance date. We rehearse Tuesdays and Thursdays. New members are always made welcome.
For more information, contact Alan Fryar (Treasurer).
Phone: 01903 247292
LOCA- Littlehampton Organisation of Community Arts is a non-for-profit org, supports arts development in Littlehampton and its surrounding towns and villages through the completion of these objectives:
• Providing various platforms for all to share and pass-on arts opportunities to artisans and musicians.
• Developing a cohesive cooperative network of artisans and musicians.
• Managing and developing a number of arts events and exhibitions to help expose the arts to a wider audience. Be that through book signings, live performances and exhibitions. LOCA is also partners with Arun District Council in hosting the towns very successful Littlehampton Artisan Market the first Saturday from April through December. The Artisan market acts as a springboard venue for new acts to perform prior to being allowed to perform at our larger events held throughout the year. It gives inexperienced performers a chance to flex their given talent in a more bijoux setting first, it helps them to gain performance confidence.
• Develop appropriate networks and partners, to meet and discuss the needs of their organisations, marketing and cultural programs.
• Encourage investment in the arts locally through all the above at a local and national level, by hosting art exhibitions and giving space in our extensive year round art gallery and in other public locations too.
• Developing the arts within the local community of Littlehampton through hosting Littlehampton Arts Festival & Arts Trail (in 25 public building spaces each year in July). LOCA hosts a fortnight series of interactive FREE arts activities for the public and visitors of all ages and abilities to participate in during the Arts Festival.
For more information, contact Staci Mendoza-Quinn (Chair).
Rustington Players is a friendly local amateur dramatic group with a strong membership of 100+ members. We produce three plays a year, have a thriving Youth Theatre and run many social activities. We welcome anyone who is interested in acting, backstage, lighting, sound and those who can support in any way.
For more information, contact Jill Onslow (Membership Secretary).
Club meets on fourth Thursday of month at 2.30pm in main hall of Woodlands Centre, Rustington.Arranged program of Demonstrations and social events. Membership available or guest entry.For everyone enjoying the art of flower arranging in good company.
For more information, contact MRS L. FRANCIS (HON. SECRETARY).
Phone: 01903 730435
Evening art classes for adults, meet at Angmering Community Centre on Weds & Thurs evenings, tutored 6 week courses in Watercolour and drawing. Friendly group with experienced, qualified tutor and artist. Suitable for beginners and improvers
For more information, contact Jane Denman (Manager/Tutor).
Phone: 01903 856999
A friendly amateur film making group which meets on 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7.30pm in Ferring Village Hall. We welcome new members. Learn how to edit your family/holiday films. We run film competitions and social events.
For more information, contact Eileen Godfrey (Publicity Officer).
Phone: 01903 501656
We are a long standing friendly group of Patchworkers and Quilters with members from Bognor through to Shoreham. We meet monthly for mutual appreciation of our craft and have interesting speakers visiting us.
For more information, contact Esther Hardie (Web author).
Click here for the organisations listed at All About Magazines.
Your organisation must have links with the villages we cover.
If you qualify, please complete this form and we’ll add you to this page.